Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zarine Khan , wallpapers , pictures , pics , images ,biography , skills , Veer , Movie ,Hot , Sexy , Model , Actress , Cute


Zarine Khan is an Indian actress and model who appears in Bollywood films. She made her acting debut in the 2010 period film Veer co-starring with Salman Khan.Zarine Khan was born to a Pashtun family in Mumbai on 14 May 1988.

Celebrities walking the ramp is no news anymore, but actress Zarine Khan enjoyed her ramp stint so much that she walked for two different jewellery houses at the same event. Zarine, who was introduced by Salman Khan opposite him in “Veer”, was the showstopper for Divya K. Ahuja’s show Monday at the ongoing India International.

I am a pucca Mumbai girl. During my childhood, we used to live in Santacruz, I now live in Bandra. I had a very normal childhood. I used to be a quiet little girl with hardly any tantrums. I used to be a very good student in school, always scoring in the range of 90% and a complete teacher's pet. Since I was such a good student, my mom wanted me to become a doctor. So I took up science and joined Rizvi College. However, due to certain family and financial problems, I couldn't complete my education.


Zarine Khan Wallpaper


Zarine Khan Wallpaper

Zarine Khan Wallpaper


Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan
                                                     
Zarine Khan
                                                     
Zarine Khan
                                                           
Zarine Khan
                                     
Zarine Khan
                                                 
Zarine Khan

                                                         
Zarine Khan